Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
Fed to publish only one view of the Author in the current issue of the current back.
Served for the first time does not contain information with limited access and possibility of Collection.
Given Ukrainian, English (multi) languages as a Microsoft Word document A4 format (210x297 mm) with capacity from 9 up to 12 pages 12 point size with single line pacing (шрифт Times New Roman) - Surname1,Surname2, ... .docx. This installs the following page setup: top, bottom, left, right margins – 20 mm.
Clear, understandable, meaningful and meets the modern requirements to the articles in journals and collections.
The publication is structured in the following elements:
- name and surname of the Author;
- title of the submission;
- text submission;
- list of references;
- name and surname of Author (in Ukrainian);
- title submission (in Ukrainian);
- abstract (in Ukrainian);
- key words (in Ukrainian);
- information about authors (in Englisch, Ukrainian).
Structured the text in the following elements:
- problem statement in general view and its connection with important scientific or practical tasks;
- analysis of recent researches and publications which initiated solving this problem and relied upon by, the allocation of unsolved aspects of the problem, which is the article;
- dedicated to the article goals (problem);
- the main material research with full justification of scientific results;
- the findings from this research and perspectives for further research in this direction.
Author emphasis in italics, but not underlining (except for URLS) all illustrations, graphs, and tables are placed directly in the text, where they should be meaning (and not at the end of the document).
Correct links are used on printed literature and Internet links accompanied by a full valid URL.
Podtserob website of Collection of instructions for Assurances of blind review.
Is published free of charge and without payment of royalties.
The authors that are published in this collection, agree to the following terms:
- The authors reserve the right to authorship of their work and pass the collection right of first publication this work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which allows others to freely distribute the published work with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this collection.
- The authors have the right to conclude an agreement on exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published this anthology (for example, to place the work in a digital repository institution or to publish in the structure of the monograph), provided that references to the first publication of the work in this collection.
- Policy of the journal allows and encourages the placement of authors on the Internet (for example, in storage facilities or on personal web sites) the manuscript of the work, prior to the submission of the manuscript to the editor, and during its editorial processing, as it contributes to productive scientific discussion and positive effect on the efficiency and dynamics of citations of published work (see The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses, which are specified by users of the site will be used exclusively in the process of reviewing scientific articles; they will not be distributed and transmitted to third parties.